Currently, the product is blended at 20% ethanol and 80% gasoline (unleaded petrol) guaranteeing movement towards green fuel revolution. E-20 blended petrol is the lowest classification of true blended petrol that contains 20% ethanol and 80% gasoline. These ratings go all the way up to E-85 that contains anywhere from 51-83% ethanol and the remainder being gasoline. The E-20 classification of fuel is safe to use by any vehicle manufactured even after 2001. Blended petrol is available at all PETROTRADE Service Stations countrywide.
Safety Tips for fuel use and storage.
- If you need to transport fuels such as diesel, petrol or oil, it should only be carried in approved containers.
- Containers should never be filled right to the top. Petrol expands in warmer temperatures and spillage may occur. Be sure to keep it away from direct sunlight and any source of ignition or heat.
- Carry containers in the trunk of the car with the trunk propped open at least 10 cm for adequate ventilation.
- Fuel should be stored safely. Keep it outdoors and out of the reach of children.
- When using a lawn mower or any petrol-powered tool, always let it cool completely (about 10 minutes for a standard mower) before refilling the tank.
- Petrol should be used only as a fuel. Never use it as a cleaning solvent.
- Remember to maintain all fuel-fired equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction.