Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB :
- To ensure compliance with all Statutory and Regulatory requirements and to assist the Company Secretary in any legal issues relating to the organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting legal research and preparing legal opinion
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents
- Assisting and participating in disciplinary cases and procurement committees
- Reviewing contracts and other documents
- Vetting documents and initiating legal proceedings
- Statutory interpretation
- Collating documentary evidence and preparing witnesses
- Facilitating the debt collection process
- Liaising with external lawyers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 6 August 2021 hand-deliver the application to The Chief Executive Officer, Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor, NOCZIM House, 100 Leopold Takawira Street, HARARE, or by post to The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box CY223, Causeway, HARARE
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.