Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To design and implement financial strategies and policies and manage the Finance and treasury functions in line with good corporate governance practices compliant with the organisation’s ethics, policies, and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements the Strategic Financial Plan to minimise financial risks.
- Manages Investment and Cash Flow.
- Produces financial reports related to budgets, investments, and cash flows.
- Assess investment opportunities in the market and recommends the best options.
- Advises Management on investment strategy.
- Prioritizes and processes all payments and allocates resources.
- Facilitates the audit of Financials by External Auditors.
- Produces financial statements for Audit.
- Reviews, monitors, and manages budgets.
- Handles Tax-related issues and ensures compliance.
- Compiles and submits monthly and quarterly reports on investments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum B.Com in Accounting, Business Studies, or BSc in Economics Degree or equivalent.
- A holder of a post-graduate degree such as MBA, M.Sc. Economics or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as full CIS, ACCA, or CIMA is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years relevant experience, of which 5 years should have been at a senior managerial level in a reputable organization.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than Friday 16th of July 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver the application to Chief Executive Officer, Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor, NOCZIM House, 100 Leopold Takawira Street, Harare.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.