Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position that has arisen within Petrotrade:
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB :
- Planning, formulation, and implementation of sound business development strategies and policies that conform to the company’s strategic plans and objectives and ensure the acquisition and retention of new business.
- To oversee the special projects for Petrotrade and ensure they are done according to budget, quality standards, and within the time frame.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements the Strategic Business Development Plan.
- Prepares business case or plans for proposed new business or product.
- Conducts market research on new business ventures.
- Identifies and maps business strengths and customer needs.
- Coordinates and manages projects to ensure that Petrotrade requirements are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Management, Commerce, Project Planning or equivalent.
- A holder of a post-graduate degree such as an MBA or equivalent.
- Membership with a professional body is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years relevant experience of which 5 years should be at a senior position.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 6 August 2021 hand-deliver the application to The Chief Executive Officer, Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor, NOCZIM House, 100 Leopold Takawira Street, HARARE, or by post to The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box CY223, Causeway, HARARE
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.