Petrotrade (Private) Limited is a private company, duly incorporated and registered in Zimbabwe in terms of the Companies Act [Chapter 24:03]. It is wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe. Its Head Office is at number 100 Leopold Takawira Street, Harare in Zimbabwe.
- Marketing and distribution of petroleum products that include diesel, petrol, lubricants and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG).
- To facilitate Government involvement in the oil industry.
The preferred supplier of quality petroleum products in Zimbabwe by 2030.
“To efficiently supply quality petroleum products to clients through competitive prices in a safe, fair and sustainable manner.”
- Professionalism-upholding ethical standards.
- Excellence -continuous outstanding performance.
- Integrity – being honest, fair, reliable and upholding confidentiality.
- Dedication -being committed, loyal and consistent.
- Teamwork – integration among units through effective communication, respect, and empathy for each other.
- Innovativeness – being creative with new ideas and continuous improvement.
Petrotrade (Private) Limited is a private company, wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe. It is a successor Company to the former National Oil Company of Zimbabwe (Noczim).
In December 2010, the Government of Zimbabwe, the shareholder of Noczim, through the Ministry of Energy and Power Development, took a decision to restructure Noczim by unbundling it into two companies namely:
Petrotrade is a trading company responsible for downstream activities, including the selling of petroleum products and lubricants through bulk sales and Service stations.
National Oil Infrastructure Company of Zimbabwe (NOICZ) is a logistics and infrastructure company.