SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT (SHE) POLICY STATEMENT (REVISION No 1) FEBRUARY 2015
Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd is a Company that supplies quality petroleum products in Zimbabwe with a view to enter regional market. It is committed to protecting the environment and the communities where it operates as well as securing the health and safety of its employees, contractors, visitors and other interested parties.
This will be achieved through:
- Consultation and participation of workers and their representatives in all elements of SHE management system
- The establishment, implementation and maintenance of appropriate Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems
- Setting, communicating and reviewing SHE objectives and targets for managing SHE hazards and risks
- Identifying and complying with legal and other requirements related to petroleum industry and continually improve the effectiveness of its SHE management system
- Effective communication of the provisions of Company’s Vision, Mission and SHE Policy Statement to all staff members and other key stakeholders
- Periodical review of the SHE Policy so that it remains relevant and appropriate to company business
- Periodical development of staff competency for efficient and effective delivery of required processes
- Prevention of harm, pollution or ill health as a direct or indirect result of its activities
- Prevention and reduction of occupational accidents, injuries, infections and infectious diseases including HIV/AIDS
This SHE Policy shall be reviewed regularly to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to our business.