We are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to manage the day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the Board of Directors, and set a course for company strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the Board of Directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders and executives.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Board of Directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- 10 years of experience in a senior management position.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Knowledge of Petroleum Industry an added advantage
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resource and personnel management.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than Friday 16th of July 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver the application to The Chairman of The Board, Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor, NOCZIM House, 100 Leopold Takawira Street, Harare.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.