Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To plan, formulate policies, manage and implement Information and Communication Technology (ICT) related matters for the organisation.
- Identify ICT areas that need improvement and recommend a change of policy.
- Ensure ICT systems are compatible with the organisation’s strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements ICT policies and best practice guides for the organization.
- Designs and implements infrastructure solutions that adhere to current architecture standards to support the systems and services used by the organization.
- Oversees and determines timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
- Aligns the ICT risk management with enterprise-wide risk management.
- Supervises ICT Personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Management, Information Systems or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Certification with an Information Technology body is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience of which 2 years should be at a supervisory level.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than Friday 16th of July 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver the application to; The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor, NOCZIM House, 100 Leopold Takawira Street, Harare.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.